Italian stuffed chicken breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Italian-inspired stuffed chicken breasts are loaded with plenty of cheese and seasonings and baked with spaghetti sauce for a crowd-pleasing meal. Fold chicken over the filling and secure with a toothpick.
Recently I made stuffed chicken breasts Italian style that are so yummy! And if you love Italian food, you're in for a treat since the The Cooking Housewives are sharing. It takes no time at all before it is in the oven and on the dinner table for the family to devour.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Italian-inspired stuffed chicken breasts are loaded with plenty of cheese and seasonings and baked with spaghetti sauce for a crowd-pleasing meal. Fold chicken over the filling and secure with a toothpick.
Italian stuffed chicken breast is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Italian stuffed chicken breast is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook italian stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- It’s 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Make ready of About 10 stalks kale.
- Take 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- Make ready to taste of Olive oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
The chicken gets pan seared before it enters the oven. The cheese just starts to melt and is so ooey gooey. Take the first portion of stuffing, place it in the center of the flattened chicken breast, fold together like a taco shell, and place in the baking dish. Repeat with remaining chicken beasts and portions of stuffing.
Steps to make Italian stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
That's why we've come to love this recipe for Italian Sausage Stuffed Chicken Breast. The chicken is seasoned simply and cooked just until tender and delicious. This is contrasted with the bold and hearty meatiness of the sausage mixture. I love the way that the peppers and onions give the sausage filling a mild sweetness. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked.
Finally that is going to wrap it up for this special food italian stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!