Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. How you make chicken parmesan casserole. Cook your pasta: Cook the pasta according to package directions.
If you can't find cutlets for this easy chicken Parmesan recipe at your supermarket, place a boneless, skinless breast flat on a cutting board, hold it steady with your palm and, using a sharp knife, slice the breast horizontally into two thin pieces. Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole step by step. Our Chicken Parmesan Casserole features all of the best parts of chicken Parm in an easy scoopable format, perfect for families.
Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. How you make chicken parmesan casserole. Cook your pasta: Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken parmesan skillet casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- You need 2 tablespoons of shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
Remove chicken from the skillet, and carefully pour the olive oil into a bowl to cool, leaving about a tablespoon in the skillet. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, half the garlic, and egg and season with salt and pepper. This is pure, unadulterated comfort food that's hearty, cozy, and will put a smile on your face. We love this chicken parmesan casserole for so many reasons!
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish. Add Parmesan cheese to toasted Panko crumbs. Set aside..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. If the consistency is to thin I simmer intil it thickens to my liking.Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
Casseroles are so easy to make for the family during a busy week! This chicken parmesan casserole is semi-homemade so you can have a delicious recipe in half the time. The chicken in this chicken parmesan casserole is crispy and flavorful. This Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe is a combination of homemade pasta sauce, pre-cooked chicken, spaghetti noodles, Parmesan and Mozzarella Cheese. Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a dish that took some convincing in our household at first.
Well that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan skillet casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!