Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®. I received So I added things like plenty of crispy bacon, garlic, sautéed mushrooms, and plenty of cheese!
Wonderful as leftovers topped with melted cheese! Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Noodle Casserole I. A comfort dish made with plenty of cheese and chicken and topped with crunchy panko breadcrumbs for those days when you don't have the time or energy to cook.
This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®. I received So I added things like plenty of crispy bacon, garlic, sautéed mushrooms, and plenty of cheese!
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Make ready 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Make ready 1/2 of large onion diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Get of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- It’s 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- Get 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- Take 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- Get 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- Make ready of Panko bread crumbs.
- Make ready of Grated Parm.
- You need of Chopped green onions.
- Take of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- Prepare of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- Prepare of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
Carefully stir in the chicken, noodles and broccoli. Combine chicken, sour cream and noodles into cheese mixture. Stir until the noodles are coated with mixture. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
This is my Mama's recipe for Chicken Noodle Casserole! Cheesy Chicken Soup Casserole ~ think chicken soup that you can eat with a fork! If your family is anything like mine, they. Spread bread with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan. Cut diagonally into quarters; arrange on top of casserole.
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!