Mediterranean Chicken Pitas. Mediterranean Chicken Pitas Mediterranean Chicken Pitas. Add the chicken and parsley and toss to combine. Spread each with hummus, then top with the lettuce and mint and squeeze the juice of half the lemon wedges on top.
In the meantime, lightly toast the pita bread. Sprinkle with red onion, if desired. That's what these Mediterranean Chicken Pitas are for us.
running out of supply of treats at home?, it’s Louise, Don’t stress, you can make your very own mediterranean chicken pitas, you know. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will discuss how to make a complete Mediterranean Chicken Pitas with pointers to ensure that it feels delicious as well as soft when you chew it. This treat will certainly be a lot more perfect when you take pleasure in while relaxing or eating with your family. Mediterranean Chicken Pitas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mediterranean Chicken Pitas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Mediterranean Chicken Pitas Mediterranean Chicken Pitas. Add the chicken and parsley and toss to combine. Spread each with hummus, then top with the lettuce and mint and squeeze the juice of half the lemon wedges on top.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- Get 4 of medium plum tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 of small sweet onion, sliced.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt and black pepper.
- You need 2 1/2 C. of Cooked chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 3/4 C. of Fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped.
- Get 2 pieces of pita bread.
- It’s 1 container of hummus.
- It’s 1/2 head of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1 of large lemon.
They're so easy to make and even easier to devour. The Mediterranean filling is full of flavor and texture, including the creamy feta, crunchy cucumber and red onion, tart fresh tomatoes, and the savory chicken. Make chicken salad Mediterranean wtih the addition of Greek yogurt, green olives, and chickpeas, and serve in pita bread halves. Greek yogurt has a thick, rich consistency similar to sour cream.
Steps to make Mediterranean Chicken Pitas:
- In a large bowl toss together the tomato, onion, oil, and 1/4 tsp. Add the chicken and parsley and toss to combine..
- Split the pitas to make 4 rounds. Spread each with hummus then top with lettuce and mint and squeeze the juice of half the lemon on top..
- Spoon the chicken salad on top of the lettuce. Serve with the remaining lemon..
Add honeydew melon and cantaloupe slices on the side. So I'm obviously still on that whole missing-the-Mediterranean-must-eat-all-the-foods kick that I told you about last week. If grilling the chicken, lightly oil the grill rack. Fill each pita half with chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and cheese; drizzle with sauce. Pitas Mediterranean Restaurant started out as a simple bakery.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mediterranean chicken pitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!