Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread. Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce These Greek Chicken Kabobs are so juicy and full of flavor. The chicken kabobs are marinated in Greek Yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red Make a homemade Tzatziki sauce.
Chicken kabobs is the Greek version of meat on a stick. In this recipe, the chicken kabobs are served with a cucumber-dill sauce called tzatziki. This homemade tzatziki sauce is the BEST!
Do you running out stock of snacks at home?, it is Drew, Don’t worry, you can make your very own mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread, you know. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will certainly go over exactly how to make a full Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread with ideas to make sure that it feels tasty as well as soft when you eat it. This snack will be even more perfect when you delight in while kicking back or eating with your family members. Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Grilled Chicken Kabobs with Tzatziki Sauce These Greek Chicken Kabobs are so juicy and full of flavor. The chicken kabobs are marinated in Greek Yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red Make a homemade Tzatziki sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread using 37 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Prepare of ● For The Brined Chicken [brine 24 hours].
- You need 3 Pounds of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Marinade [1 tsp a piece or to taste].
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take of White Pepper.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic.
- Take of Granulated Onion.
- Get of Italian Seasoning.
- Make ready of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get of Dried Oregano.
- Take of ● For The Tatziki Sauce.
- Get 1 Pound of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Oikos Plain Greek Yougart.
- Get 2 of EX LG Firm Cucumber [de-seeded – fully drained].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill.
- Take of ● For The Fresh Vegetables [as needed].
- Get of Bell Peppers [green – red – orange – yellow – 1 1/2" chop].
- Get of Red Onions [quartered].
- It’s of Brown Mushrooms [left whole].
- Get of White Onions [quartered].
- Take of White Mushrooms [left whole].
- Prepare of Yellow Zucchini [rounds].
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes [all colors].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides / Toppers.
- Make ready of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Get of ● For The Bread [grilled].
- Get of Naan Bread.
- Get of Flour Tortillas.
I have tried many many tzatziki recipes but NONE tasted like the tzatziki that you These Greek chicken kabobs with the BEST homemade tzatziki are so easy to make but packed with flavor. Tzatziki sauce: Homemade or store-bought works (though of course homemade is best!). Continue to scroll down to recipe box for ingredient measurements. Place chicken in bag or bowl, cover with mixture and marinate: Place chicken in a gallon size resealable bag, pour olive oil mixture over.
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Kabobs With Tatziki Sauce & Naan Bread:
- Brine your chicken in ice water, 1/2 cup salt,1/2 cup sugar, 2 tbsp granulated garlic and 2 tbsp granulated onion powder for 24 hours..
- Make your Tatziki Sauce. Shredded cucumbers with sea salt draining pictured. Then heavily drained thru cheese cloth..
- For your Tatziki Sauce..
- Mix everything in the Tatziki Sauce section together and chill well..
- Drain your chicken and pat dry..
- Add garlic olive oil with all seasonings, mix and marinate for 2 hours in fridge..
- Fully marinated chicken pictured..
- Gather your fresh vegetables. Chop all at 1 1/2" pieces..
- Gather your Naan Bread or flour tortillas and ready it for a quick grilling. Just enough to char them..
- Grill vegetables on top and meat on open flame bottom. Allow the juices from your vegetables to drip on your meat..
- Fully cooked / charred meat and vegetables pictured.
Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs with Simple Tzatziki Sauce. For the tzatziki sauce, wrap the shredded cucumber in a kitchen towel and squeeze to remove as much water as possible. I've been making a recipe I got from a friend for grilled Greek chicken kabob for years that my family (and. Chicken souvlaki is another word for seasoned Greek kabobs and they make a nice appetizer when dipped into homemade tzatziki sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Souvlaki with Tzatziki Sauce.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's chicken kabobs with tatziki sauce & naan bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!