"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs. "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Exquisite Catering and Events Los Angeles, California. Great recipe for "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs.. Remove chicken. "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs instructions.
Here is how you cook that. Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs ~ juicy marinated chicken cubes skewered with pineapple and vegetables, grilled with a sweet-tangy sauce for delicious tropical flavor! I love a whole meal on a stick especially if it's grilled.
lacking supply of snacks in your home?, it is me, Dave, Do not stress, you can make your very own "alexis's" hawaiian chicken kabobs, you know. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s normally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will review how to make a full "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs with pointers so that it feels tasty and also soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be even more ideal when you take pleasure in while relaxing or consuming with your family members. "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
"Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Exquisite Catering and Events Los Angeles, California. Great recipe for "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs.. Remove chicken. "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs instructions.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook "alexis's" hawaiian chicken kabobs using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs:
- Prepare 15 oz of CAN UNSWEETENED PINEAPPLE CHUNKS.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dried mustard.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 large of green pepper cut in 1 inch pcs..
- It’s 12 medium of mushrooms.
- Get 18 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast cut in cubes.
- Prepare 1 of rice cooked hot.
Faster to me with feet propped up with glass of wine in hand. As they say – winner, winner Chicken Dinner. Alternately thread chicken, peppers, onion and pineapple onto skewers. Spray grill plate with cooking spray and place kabobs on grill over medium heat.
Instructions to make "Alexis's" Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs:
- In a large pot, drain pineapple (keeping 1/2 cup of juice), bringing to a boil the 1/2 cup pineapple juice, brown sugar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, dry mustard, fresh ground pepper, ground ginger, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- Place chicken in a large shallow dish, pour marinade over the chicken, cover and chill 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, alternating chicken, green peppers,tomatoes, pineapples and mushrooms on skewer sticks, then grill over hot coals until chicken is done turn and baste frequently with marinade..
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
- Servings 6.
- Prep Time: 12 minutes.
- Cook Time: 20 minutes.
- Total Time: 32 minutes.
A light marinade of soy sauce, brown sugar and sesame oil tenderises chunks of chicken and pineapple before barbecuing them on skewers. These kebabs are easy to make and only require a few ingredients. Hawaiian chicken kabobs Boneless chicken breasts Zucchini Red onion Fresh pineapple chunks Green, red, yellow peppers Hawaiian Teriyaki sauce (Add red pepper flake, sirricha and lime. Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs will make you feel like you are on a tropical island! Sweet and tangy sauce brushed over tender chicken, green peppers, red peppers, sweet onions and small bite sized pieces of fresh pineapple.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food "alexis's" hawaiian chicken kabobs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!