Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffin.
Are you starting to run out stock of treats in your home?, it is Louise, Do not fret, you can make your own strawberry chocolate chip muffin, you know. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually marketed in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffin is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffin is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry chocolate chip muffin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffin:
- Take 113 g (1/2 cup) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Make ready 100 g (1/2 cup) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 224 g (1 3/4 cup) of all-purpose flour.
- You need 8 g (2 tsp) of baking powder.
- Make ready 3 g (1/2 tsp) of table salt.
- You need 120 g (1/2 cup) of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 180 g (6 ounces) of fresh or frozen strawberries (don't thaw), chopped.
- Prepare 85 g (1/2 cup) of white chocolate chips.
step by step to make Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffin:
- Using an electric mixer or simply a wire whisk, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs to loosen them up. Gradually add the eggs into the butter mixture. Mix after every addition, just until combined. Add vanilla and mix..
- Sieve in half of the flour. Mix just until almost combined..
- Mix in the yogurt. Then add the remaining flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until 80% combined..
- Add the chopped strawberries and chocolate chips. Again, fold just until everything is mixed..
- Line a muffin tray with muffin paper or grease it with a non-stick cooking spray. Portion out the batter into 7-8 muffin cups..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. With the muffins inside, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) and continue baking for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then remove them from the tray to cool completely..
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry chocolate chip muffin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!