Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone. Slice up this Buffalo chicken calzone and dip it in blue cheese dressing for your next game day gathering. Create this mouthwatering buffalo chicken pizza wrapped into a chicken buffalo calzone. Perfect for parties and any family gatherings.
TODAY's Al Roker is not only a weather expert; he knows a thing or two about cooking too! Remove from the oven and invert the football pan onto the baking sheet to unmold the calzone. Drizzle the crust with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Hi everybody are you starting to run out stock of treats in your home?, it’s me again, Dan, Don’t fret, you can make your own buffalo chicken meatloaf calzone, you know. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s normally marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will discuss how to make a full Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone with pointers to make sure that it really feels yummy and also soft when you chew it. This treat will certainly be much more ideal when you take pleasure in while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Slice up this Buffalo chicken calzone and dip it in blue cheese dressing for your next game day gathering. Create this mouthwatering buffalo chicken pizza wrapped into a chicken buffalo calzone. Perfect for parties and any family gatherings.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have buffalo chicken meatloaf calzone using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Chicken.
- Take 1/2 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 4 slice of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 lb of Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Buffalo Wing Sauce of your choice.
- You need 1 of Blue Cheese Dressing.
I mean it's basically just buffalo chicken pizza but wrapped up. Very easy to make and serves a crowd, if you want it to. Either reserve half of the dough. This chicken calzone with buffalo sauce and mozzarella is very easy to make with ready rolled pizza dough.
step by step to make Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Calzone:
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, and hot sauce..
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet, form mixture into a rectangular meatloaf..
- Bake for 50 minutes..
- Baste with buffalo wing sauce..
- Remove from oven and let cool. Raise oven temp to 450..
- On another lightly greased cookie sheet, spread out the dough to cover 3/4 of the pan..
- Place cooled meatloaf on dough. Baste again with the buffalo wing sauce..
- Top with the cheese and fold over the dough to form calzone. Pinch the seams so it doesn't leak..
- Put a few small slices on top and bake until golden brown..
- Serve warm and dip in blue cheese dressing..
Great to slice up and share if you're expecting a crowd of hungry teenagers. These best-ever calzones are filled with spicy chicken and gooey Monterey Jack cheese. Get the recipe at Food & Wine. To make the most of rotisserie chicken, Food & Wine's Justin Chapple tosses it with a buttery Buffalo sauce, then bakes it into a calzone with Monterey Jack cheese. Ground Chicken Blue Cheese Salad Dressing Store bought Pizza Dough Shredded Mozzarella Frank's Hot Sauce Cook chicken like ground beef.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this special food buffalo chicken meatloaf calzone recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!