Turkey meatloaf. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
I'm usually the one who makes turkey meatloaf, one of my few gifts along with omelettes, fish and not much more. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze!
Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of snacks in your home?, it’s me, Dave, Don’t fret, you can make your own turkey meatloaf, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the same kick that’s generally marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will discuss exactly how to make a full Turkey meatloaf with pointers to ensure that it feels yummy as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will be even more excellent when you appreciate while unwinding or eating with your household. Turkey meatloaf is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Turkey meatloaf is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turkey meatloaf using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey meatloaf:
- Take 1 lb of ground lean turkey.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of small bunch of parsley, chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion, white or yellow for milder flavor..
- You need 4 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 cup of breadcrumbs or can use 1/2 cup rolled oats to be healthier.
- Prepare 5 of grinds of pepper or about 1 tsp black pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar or 1/2 cup applesauce to be healthier.
- You need 1 of large squeeze ketchup, about 1/3 cup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced or shredded carrots, for a different flavor, this is optional.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced celery, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh or dried sage, optional…will add a thanksgiving flavor.
Form the turkey mixture into a loaf, and place on the pan. This Turkey Meatloaf recipe doesn't sacrifice any flavor. It's easy to make and is topped off with the most delicious glaze! Your family will love this heart healthy version of a classic American dinner.
Steps to make Turkey meatloaf:
- Put oven at 325, cook for one hour. May need longer, I sometimes do 85 minutes! I don't like it soo moist!.
- Mix all ingredients, add egg last before Turkey meat. Gently mix in Turkey meat..
- Cover top of meatloaf with enough ketchup to cover so you can't see the meat. Coat pan in olive oil..
- Shape loaf in bread pan and cover for first 30 minutes, second half the last 20-30 minutes leave uncovered..
- Make sure Turkey is cooked all the way through before you eat it!! It will be moist if you do egg n applesauce n ketchup in the mix!.
Meatloaf is the ultimate comfort food. With turkey, switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these popular variations elevate this classic from familiar to fabulous. Ground turkey recipes have a bad rep for being bland and boring. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor. Make it with grated zucchini and carrot for moisture and an extra serving of veggies, then brush some sweet chili sauce on top for flavor.
Finally that is going to wrap it up for this special food turkey meatloaf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!