Easy Savory Meatloaf. There's a Spice for Every Meal, Discover How to Enhance Your Recipes with Savory Spice! My variation on the stuffing meatloaf recipies that are so popular. The original version was too bready for me and my boyfriend.
Combine ketchup and brown sugar; spread half of sauce over meat loaf. Freeze option: Bake meat loaf without sauce. Securely wrap and freeze cooled meat loaf in plastic wrap and foil.
There's a Spice for Every Meal, Discover How to Enhance Your Recipes with Savory Spice! My variation on the stuffing meatloaf recipies that are so popular. The original version was too bready for me and my boyfriend.
Easy Savory Meatloaf is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Savory Meatloaf is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy savory meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Savory Meatloaf:
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Take 1 of bell pepper diced.
- Make ready 1 of carrot, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of half and half milk.
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Combine ground beef, half the seasoned tomato sauce, the eggs, oats, salt and pepper in large bowl; mix until well blended. Get in the kitchen, pop on an apron, and prepare this easy-to-make meatloaf, which features Creole and Greek seasonings, garlic, and savory Worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make Easy Savory Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Saute onion and bell pepper in butter just until browned lightly..
- In a large bowl combine sauted vegetables,diced carrots(use a food processor or cheese grater for finely diced carrots), egg,ground beef,half and half, bread crumbs and seasonings. mix ingredients together well..
- Line a rectangular baking pan with foil and spray foil with cooking spray(saves a ton of clean up later)..
- Shape the meat mixture into a ball and set in the middle of the pan. Press the meat out to desired shape and thickness, creating a large loaf. Do not add sauce yet..
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 40 minutes,uncovered..
- Combine ketchup and barbecue sauce in a bowl..
- Take the meatloaf out after 40 minutes, and pour sauce over meatloaf. Use a spoon to cover the loaf evenly..
- Place loaf back in the oven for another 20 minutes, uncovered..
- After taking the loaf out be sure to wait at least 15 minutes before you cut it so that it will not fall apart. This step is important to keep it together and juicy..
In this recipe, all the typical ingredients are included: ground beef is blended with a mixture of Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs, eggs, chopped onions and celery, and spices. Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan. Our favorite meatloaf recipe is this one that has lots of meaty flavor from the Worcestershire sauce, garlic and spices. What makes it super duper juicy is the onions, egg, ketchup and milk. It's the perfect blend and combination of spices and moisture that results in a fabulous slice of juicy meatloaf.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy savory meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!