Simple meat loaf. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! This is a good basic meatloaf recipe. Make it your own by experimenting with other types or combinations of ground meat or poultry, different herbs or by using different kinds of binders such as fresh bread crumbs, cooked rice, or oatmeal.
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Brush the top and sides of the. Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan.
Do you running out supply of treats at home?, it is me, Dave, Do not fret, you can make your very own simple meat loaf, you know. The taste is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will go over how to make a full Simple meat loaf with pointers to ensure that it really feels delicious as well as soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be much more ideal when you appreciate while relaxing or eating with your household. Simple meat loaf is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Simple meat loaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes! This is a good basic meatloaf recipe. Make it your own by experimenting with other types or combinations of ground meat or poultry, different herbs or by using different kinds of binders such as fresh bread crumbs, cooked rice, or oatmeal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have simple meat loaf using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple meat loaf:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready 2 lb of ground chuck.
- It’s 2 of small cans plain tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/4 of to a half cup more ketchup (for the top).
- Prepare 1 of optional~10 to 12 queen(large) stuffed green olives sliced in half (length way).
This family favorite classic meatloaf recipe features onion and garlic powder with a dash of salt and French's Tomato Ketchup. Not like we need another meatloaf recipe, but I figured I'd should post my Grandma's for people like me who like a quick easy meatloaf without a lot of fuss. The best way ensure it is cooked through is to use a meat thermometer. The milk, egg, ketchup, and diced onion in the meat mixture are all working to keep the meatloaf moist and delicious.
Steps to make Simple meat loaf:
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a large bow.
- Add the ground beef and olives, mix. The less you work the meat the better. It will make it dense if you mash it around to much..
- Form your meat mixture into a loaf in a baking pan. I use a glass pyrex…about 8 x 12.
- You can also leave the olives whole and make a trench down the center.. lay them end to end. Then cover them over with the meat mix. It looks nice when you cut it..
- Pour the two cans of tomato sauce over..
- Squirt ketchup across the top over the tomato sauce. As much as you like! This makes a nice thick topping..
- Bake 350 covered for about 40 minutes. (Tent the foil so you dont lose that nice top!).
- Let stand about 10 minutes..
- I serve with sour cream mashies, drenched with that lovely tomato gravy.
Easy Meatloaf: This classic meatloaf is perfect for a busy weeknight meal because it can be prepared in minutes. Sometimes I like to prepare this meatloaf recipe ahead of time. The great thing is that you can freeze it before or after cooking. To freeze it before, place the meatloaf in a loaf pan and wrap it tightly with plastic wrap, then in foil and freeze. Cracker Barrel's Meatloaf Recipe is classic comfort food made with ground beef, onions, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, Ritz crackers and a sweet, savory glaze on top!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food simple meat loaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!