Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot. It's quick, it's easy and it tastes exactly like lasagna – but in soup form! Plus, it's totally vegan, gluten free and oil free so. Make Sweet Potato Lasagna from Delish.com as soon as possible.
I am sorry but I just can't stop saying Would love to try it if it would still work as well with GF noodles. Instant Pot Lasagna is another cheesy, rich and hearty recipe, that you can easily make in the electric pressure cooker. This recipe is for a classic lasagna, that has layers of lasagna noodles, marinara sauce, browned ground beef, and a cheesy layer.
It's quick, it's easy and it tastes exactly like lasagna – but in soup form! Plus, it's totally vegan, gluten free and oil free so. Make Sweet Potato Lasagna from Delish.com as soon as possible.
Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- You need 1 of large sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 cups of ricotta or cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach or some other yummy veg.
- You need of Olive oil (optional).
- You need of Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella).
- Get of Spices (see step #2 for details).
The cheesy layer is probably my favorite, as I have. Recipe courtesy of Frost Me Sweet Bakery & Bistro. For the marinara: Put the tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, vinegar and Italian seasoning in a soup pot over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to bubble. This easy Instant-Pot Lasagna is a great dish to whip up for a quick weeknight dinner.
step by step to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for "slice-proof" kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they'll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.).
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer..
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can't be bothered (sometimes you just don't wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁.
- Prep your spinach: if it's fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it's frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it's canned, drain it..
- If you're using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you'll be using it as a layer)..
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot's inner bowl, if you're using an IP.).
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there's some overlap so that you can't see any of the layer under it between the slices..
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place..
- If you're using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato..
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture..
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like..
- In your Instant Pot's metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it's done..
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork..
Made with all of the classic flavors–garlic, marinara, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese–this recipe is sure to please. Add a touch of red pepper flakes for a little kick. Lentil Veggie Dhansak – Lentil Veggie Stew in IP. Kohlapuri Veggies – Veggies in sesame coconut sauce GF. Fold in some vegan mozzarella while the soup is still hot and top with more for a more lasagna like soup.
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!