Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole. Looking for a new corn casserole recipe? Cornbread casserole, also called Corn Pudding was made from the recipe on the label of Campbell's Sweet Corn Soup. The new soups that Cambell's produces.
All Reviews for Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe. Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Jiffy corn casserole is a beloved shortcut side dish that instantly makes any fall meal feel cozier.
Looking for a new corn casserole recipe? Cornbread casserole, also called Corn Pudding was made from the recipe on the label of Campbell's Sweet Corn Soup. The new soups that Cambell's produces.
Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook corn pudding/sweet corn casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole:
- Get 6 of large eggs – beaten.
- You need 2 sticks of butter – melted.
- You need 1-16 ounce of tub sour cream.
- It’s 2 cans of – 15 ounce whole corn – undrained.
- Prepare 2 cans of – 15 ounce creamed corn.
- Get 2 boxes of – 8.5 ounce jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper – if preferred.
You take a box of Jiffy corn muffin mix, combine it with a few pantry staples (canned corn, sour cream, eggs, and butter), and it bakes up somewhere between tender cornbread and a moist corn pudding. This Corn Pudding Casserole Recipe is the perfect side dish for any occassion. Using Jiffy Corn Muffin mix makes this quick, easy and delicious. This recipe certainly has the sweet taste and feel of corn pudding, but it's made in a casserole dish.
Instructions to make Corn Pudding/Sweet Corn Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit..
- Melt butter & set aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl beat together 6 eggs..
- Add in sour cream, corn (with liquid), cream corn, jiffy corn muffin mix and sugar to eggs. Mix well..
- Add and mix the cooled butter in..
- Add vanilla extract (Make sure this is completed last.).
- Pour into a greased 15 x 11 casserole dish..
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until golden brown..
Sweet Corn – I absolutely love the "pop" of texture that these sweet corn kernels add to this dish. Use drained canned corn to keep this dish ultra simple. Try my slow cooker corn pudding instead! Adding sugar to corn casserole is controversial. Sweet corn casserole combines creamed corn into a southern homemade side dish from scratch.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food corn pudding/sweet corn casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!