Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad. The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. The sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is a member of the Convolvulaceae family of flowering plants, which includes the morning glory, chokeweed, and water spinach. The sweet potato has been cultivated for thousands of years for its tuberous roots.
Sweet potatoes are usually orange but also found in other colors, such as white. Sweet potatoes are considered a low-glycemic food and high in fiber, which means they release and absorb glucose into the bloodstream very slowly, preventing a spike in blood sugar. Sweet potatoes are versatile, filling and packed with goodness.
The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. The sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas) is a member of the Convolvulaceae family of flowering plants, which includes the morning glory, chokeweed, and water spinach. The sweet potato has been cultivated for thousands of years for its tuberous roots.
Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato & lotus hot salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad:
- You need 200 grams of Sweet Potato.
- It’s 150 grams of Lotus.
- Get As needed of Potato Starch.
- Take 3 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Sesame Seed.
Serve this super root veg in curries, soups and salads, or turn them into mash or fries. The sweet potato is probably one of the most-versatile vegetables. Find recipes for all the different ways you can prepare sweet potatoes here. Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes may be one of nature's unsurpassed sources of beta-carotene.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad:
- Cut the sweet potato into 1cm thick. Then put into the water for 5 minutes. Drain the water and wipe it by a paper towel well. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Cut the Lotus into 1cm thick. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat 3tbsp the Cooking Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Sweet Potato until golden brown. Put the cooked Sweet Potato in a dish..
- Use the same frying pan. Fry the Lotus until golden brown. (If the cooking oil is not enough, add 1 tbsp.).
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well. Put in all sauce ingredients, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the Sweet Potato and Lotus..
Several recent studies have shown the superior ability of sweet potatoes to raise our blood levels of. Sweet potatoes are a surprisingly nutritious vegetable. Learn more about the health benefits of sweet potatoes, as well as how to cook them, here. Over the years, sweet potatoes have been studied, and the means of production have also been improved. Initially, people experimented, but now there are particular things that are known that guarantees better production of this vegetable.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet potato & lotus hot salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!