Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole. Since the ingredients didn't specify frozen hashbrowns I made with freshly shredded pre-baked russet potatoes and I think it may need the frozen because my potatoes were mushy. This is the BEST recipe on the planet! You will love this and it tastes just like your favorite side-dish at the down-home restaurant!
Make sure this is well combined. Mix in the hashbrowns until everything is coated. Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole was one of our favorite side dishes growing up.
Since the ingredients didn't specify frozen hashbrowns I made with freshly shredded pre-baked russet potatoes and I think it may need the frozen because my potatoes were mushy. This is the BEST recipe on the planet! You will love this and it tastes just like your favorite side-dish at the down-home restaurant!
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy cheesy hashbrown potato casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole:
- Make ready 1 bag of frozen potatoes o'Brien.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Make ready of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
In the western United States, they are also referred to as Funeral Potatoes. We often had them for Sunday dinner and we could polish off a pan in no time. This cheesy hashbrown potato casserole is very easy to make. It sticks to your ribs, feeds a crowd, and taste even better the next day.
Steps to make Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o'Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
You may even have your own recipe for this one. However, if for some reason you haven't tasted, or made a cheesy potato casserole yet, you are in for a treat. LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe! It's loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time. Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole is a go to side dish recipe for so many events.
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy cheesy hashbrown potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!