Potato and Chicken Casserole. Chicken and potato casserole is a superb comfort food. As with most of our recipes, you'll have most of the ingredients right at your disposal. An easy baked Potato Chicken Casserole recipe.
All Reviews for Potato Chip Chicken Casserole. Potato Chip Chicken Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cheesy chicken casserole with potato bake is one of the best casserole recipes ever!
Chicken and potato casserole is a superb comfort food. As with most of our recipes, you'll have most of the ingredients right at your disposal. An easy baked Potato Chicken Casserole recipe.
Potato and Chicken Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Potato and Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato and chicken casserole using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Take 5 pounds of russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Take 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 cups of diced chicken, cooked.
- Take 2-3 of smoked sausage links, diced.
- You need 16 oz of bag frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 cups of milk or chicken broth.
- Take 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of basil.
- Make ready 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of French fried onions or crushed ritz crackers.
Ingredients are chicken breasts, potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch and cream. This easy chicken casserole with potato bake is a smash hit because it's so creamy, cheesy and delicious. For lighter and more sensitive palates, reduce the hot sauce measurement by half. Try out this Loaded Baked Chicken Potato Casserole recipe with smoked bacon, crispy potato wedges, perfectly roasted chicken and lots of sharp cheddar cheese.
step by step to make Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Sauté the diced onion with butter in a large skillet or pot..
- Add the veggies and cook until thawed..
- Add in the cheese and stir until melted. Now add soups and milk or broth, seasonings, and diced chicken and sausage..
- Continue to cook over low heat while you prepare the potatoes and preheat the oven..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Peel potatoes and slice in thin rounds..
- Layer the potatoes evenly over the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Layer the meat and vegetable gravy evenly over the potatoes..
- Cook for 1 hour, uncovered..
- Check to see if the potatoes are cooked through by testing with a fork..
- Add cheese evenly over the top. Then sprinkle with French fried onions or a tube of lightly crushed buttery crackers..
- Cook for 10 minutes more..
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
It is so delicious and packed with flavor! Almost every child who leaves house longs for their mother's kitchen, and if they are lucky. Having the potatoes roast in the juices of the chicken, mushrooms, and bacon makes the potatoes so tender and absolutely amazing! This potato casserole is not the same without the meat and mushrooms! Make it once and this casserole will be your new family favorite comfort food!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food potato and chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!