Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. This casserole is the perfect side dish for the keto/low carb diet. This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect blend of creamy and savory all rolled into one amazing recipe. And my cheesy brussels sprout casserole with bacon will do the trick.
I used to really hate Brussel Sprouts growing up. I couldn't stand the smell or the taste of Brussel Sprouts. Brussels sprouts never looked so good!
This casserole is the perfect side dish for the keto/low carb diet. This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect blend of creamy and savory all rolled into one amazing recipe. And my cheesy brussels sprout casserole with bacon will do the trick.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- Get 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
- Take of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
This side dish is decadent, delicious and easy to prep ahead for the week! #brusselssprouts #casserole #keto #lowcarb. This Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts Casserole is nutrient-dense, full of bold flavors, satiating and makes for a perfect holiday dish or weeknight meal. If you're following a ketogenic diet, you might think that casserole is out of the question, but it's actually a very keto-friendly meal. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole:
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Now how does Parmesan crusted brussels sprouts sound?! Funny enough, I honestly grew up. Keto Roasted Brussels Sprouts are a quick and easy low-carb veggie side dish. Bake brussel sprouts in the oven with balsamic, garlic, and parmesan. What makes this brussels sprout recipe special?
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food keto friendly brussels sprouts casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!