Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. All Reviews for Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole.
Make a second layer with the broccoli. In a large bowl, mix the chicken soup, the sour cream. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite!
Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of snacks in your home?, it is John, Don’t worry, you can make your very own lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically offered in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will discuss just how to make a full Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole with pointers so that it feels tasty and soft when you chew it. This treat will certainly be even more excellent when you delight in while unwinding or consuming with your household. Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. All Reviews for Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Get of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- It’s 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- Take 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Take 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- It’s to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. Pressure Cooker Chicken Broccoli Rice "Casserole"The Foodie Eats. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole – it's cheesy, it's comforting and it's made in one pot. Add undiluted chicken soup and velveeta cheese, stir until cheese is melted.
Steps to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Remove from heat and add cooked rice, thawed broccoli, sour cream, and pepper. Spoon mixture together and spoon into casserole dish sprayed with cooking oil. That's Smart! instant white rice, cooked. Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole – a warm, filling and healthy one-pan meal that is Super Easy to make, delicious and an excellent choice for a healthy This Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole could be your new favorite one-pan meal that is quick, healthy and tasty. Before you know it, dinner is ready.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!