Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole. Enjoy potatoes with cream and cheese, seasoned with a pinch of nutmeg powder. Creamy potato mash casserole tastes well with baguette or a steak. This Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe from Food.com goes perfectly with any corned beef and cabbage dinner, and completes any party dinner.
Sprinkle half the Mexican cheese and half the pepper jack cheese over the beef mixture. I've incorporated taco flavors into pasta-based casseroles before but have never used tortilla chips in This taco casserole recipe features layers of beefy sweet potato mixture, tortilla chips, and cheeses. This casserole is meat and potatoes meets taco night.
Enjoy potatoes with cream and cheese, seasoned with a pinch of nutmeg powder. Creamy potato mash casserole tastes well with baguette or a steak. This Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe from Food.com goes perfectly with any corned beef and cabbage dinner, and completes any party dinner.
Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy, beefy, cheesy potato casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- It’s 1 lb of mini potatoes (i used red and yellow).
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- Get 1 of green zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed gold fish crackers.
I shared some with our neighbors to rave reviews! I am looking at Beefy potato taco salad? I am guessing I can use any soup but not a fan of can cheese soup. Reviews for: Photos of Cheesy Potato Casserole.
Steps to make Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready.
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined..
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat..
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers..
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min).
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min.
Cheesy Potato Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Ham and potato casserole is a mouthwatering dinner idea your entire family will love! This comfort food features slices of potatoes, ham and cheese in a creamy sauce with a golden au gratin crust on top. Serve it as a main course by itself or as a side with other dishes, and it's perfect for a party too. Creamy and Cheesy Potato Casserole (Gluten-Free)The Heritage Cook.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy, beefy, cheesy potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!