Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole. She created this delicious side-dish casserole that goes great with any of our stuffed chicken breasts. Add the zucchini and toss gently to mix. Pour into prepared baking dish and even the top.
Make the white sauce according the directions from my Moussaka recipe. If you have concerns using oil (olive oil is a really healthy and good fat) just. Grilled zucchini slices get a savory, garlic and Parmesan cheese topping for a quick, savory side dish.
She created this delicious side-dish casserole that goes great with any of our stuffed chicken breasts. Add the zucchini and toss gently to mix. Pour into prepared baking dish and even the top.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic parmesan zucchini casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Take 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Healthy Squash Casserole recipe is easy to make with yellow summer squash, zucchini, a breadcrumb and Parmesan topping and then baked in the Avocado oil, safflower, and sunflower oil will all work equally as well. Garlic Powder – The secret ingredient that gives this dish a unique flavor! This Parmesan Squash Casserole is one of my favorite ways to use up our abundance of squash and zucchini in the garden. Beautiful green, yellow and red colors create a vibrant side dish that complements many main meals and my kids love all the cheese layered in this glorious casserole.
Instructions to make Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..
This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini will be your new favorite zucchini recipe. I've been making this regularly as a side dish for the last few years. It goes well with almost anything. It is one of our favorite zucchini recipes. It's the best way to get kids to eat their veggies!
Finally that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food garlic parmesan zucchini casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!