Zucchini Ham Casserole. Easy, delicious and healthy Ham and zucchini casserole recipe from SparkRecipes. Creamy zucchini casserole baked with herb stuffing, chicken soup, carrots and onions. I've been making this casserole for a lot of years.
This casserole is an excellent way to use prolific fresh zucchini. Home recipes > casserole > ham > Zucchini, ham and parmesan casserole. Cut zucchini washed but not peeled, slice and cooked in a skillet over medium heat in olive oil for about ten minutes, stirring.
Do you running out supply of treats at home?, it’s Jim, Don’t stress, you can make your own zucchini ham casserole, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will talk about exactly how to make a complete Zucchini Ham Casserole with pointers to ensure that it really feels yummy as well as soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be even more ideal when you take pleasure in while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Zucchini Ham Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Zucchini Ham Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Easy, delicious and healthy Ham and zucchini casserole recipe from SparkRecipes. Creamy zucchini casserole baked with herb stuffing, chicken soup, carrots and onions. I've been making this casserole for a lot of years.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have zucchini ham casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- Get 2-3 of Medium Zucchini, peeled seeded and sliced.
- Get 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- You need 1 Pkg. of Diced Ham or Any Leftover Ham Cubed or Diced.
- Get 1 Pkg. of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 6 Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Take 1-2 Jars of Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsps of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tbsps of Old Bay or Soul Seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Easy Zucchini Casserole Recipe – Walter's Summertime Zucchini Casserole Recipe. Walter shows you how to take care of it in a way that's simple, delicious and healthy! This zucchini casserole with ground beef is by far my favorite zucchini casserole recipe with zucchini EVER. Everyone needs at least one go to casserole with zucchini and this is mine.
Steps to make Zucchini Ham Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a 13×9 baking dish. Spread half the sliced zucchini on the bottom. Then sprinkle half the onion over zucchini. Add half the diced ham. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. each of Onion and Garlic Powders..
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper over everything. Then drizzle half the Alfredo sauce over everything. Repeat layers..
- Take out and Cover top of casserole with the shredded cheese and sliced cheese. Put back in oven and finish baking for another 10-15 minutes til zucchini is cooked and cheeses are melted..
- Remove from oven and Enjoy 😋..
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
Add salt and pepper to taste. Frijoles Con Quesos Casserole Ham & Cheese Strata Ham Casserole Hawaiian Hash Brown Spoon into center of zucchini ring. Delicious layered Chicken Zucchini and Mushroom Casserole. This simple slow-cooker casserole is the perfect, no-fuss way to use up your freshly picked zucchini. Keto zucchini casserole, made with marinara sauce and mozzarella, gives you a delicious A very tasty zucchini casserole that has all the wonderful flavors of pizza without the grains and extra carbs.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food zucchini ham casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!