Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole. Be the first to rate & review! Southerners are unapologetic about their fondness for hashbrown casseroles. Also known as "Funeral Casserole," its creamy goodness has comforted the bereaved for decades.
Creamy and tart with a bit of sweetness from the oven, this may be the best Blue Ribbon Recipe. What a deliciously cheesy hash brown casserole. They're creamy and tart with a bit of sweetness from the.
Be the first to rate & review! Southerners are unapologetic about their fondness for hashbrown casseroles. Also known as "Funeral Casserole," its creamy goodness has comforted the bereaved for decades.
Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lee's southern hashbrown casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole:
- It’s 350 of Degree Preheated Oven.
- Make ready of (1) 26 Ounce Bag Frozen Hashbrowns Thawed.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Medium Sized Onion Diced.
- Get 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
- Make ready 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Take 8 Ounces of Shredded Colby Jack Cheese.
- Get to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
I put my idea to work using this crazy good casserole as my test project. I made a this creamy, cheesy hash brown casserole this past weekend. Key Steps for Hash Brown Casserole. Thaw the hash browns before you start: Thawing the frozen hash browns prevents the sauce from clumping when you mix them in, and helps the casserole cook faster.
Steps to make Lee's Southern Hashbrown Casserole:
- Melt butter in a medium sized saute pan, over medium high heat. Add chopped onion, and saute until softened. Around 5-6 minutes. Add minced garlic, about the last minute or so..
- Add the thawed hashbrowns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and melted butter mixture, into a large mixing bowl. Combine well. Add shredded cheese. Continue to combine well. A stand mixer works wonders doing this!!.
- Place hashbrown mixture into a well greased 9×13" glass baking dish. Lightly smooth mixture evenly. Bake uncovered at 350 for approximately 50-60 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and starting to brown on top. Let rest for 20 minutes. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!!.
You can thaw your shredded hash browns overnight in the fridge directly in their bag or for. This simple hash brown casserole features a buttery cornflake crust and is a favorite side for both casual family gatherings and holiday celebrations. Instead of cornflakes, use crumbled kettle chips or Ritz crackers for a more salty, crunchy casserole topping. Dress this casserole up with some. Hashbrown Casserole that includes cheese, buttery Ritz crackers, cubed potatoes, and sour cream to up the flavor level to unbelievable.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lee's southern hashbrown casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!