Hot dogs with baked potato buns. These Bacon baked potato hot dogs will knock your socks off, chuck away that boring hot dog bun and switch it up with a baked potato for some real good. Here at King Arthur, we believe that when you're talking hotdogs, the bun is equally (if not more) important as the dog. With this bun, we bring you an ultra-rich, soft bed for your frank, yet something that will hold up to the heaviest of toppings.
Quick and Fluffy Mashed Potatoes with Brown Gravy. Halve the hot dogs lengthwise, making sure to not slice all the way through. Place the hot dogs cut-side down and grill until browned and slightly charred Place the hot dogs in the toasted buns and serve with the honey mustard, relish and slaw.
These Bacon baked potato hot dogs will knock your socks off, chuck away that boring hot dog bun and switch it up with a baked potato for some real good. Here at King Arthur, we believe that when you're talking hotdogs, the bun is equally (if not more) important as the dog. With this bun, we bring you an ultra-rich, soft bed for your frank, yet something that will hold up to the heaviest of toppings.
Hot dogs with baked potato buns is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Hot dogs with baked potato buns is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hot dogs with baked potato buns using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- Prepare 2 of large baking potatoes, washed, pricked and nuked til done.
- Prepare 4 of hot dogs, I like the uncured beef.
- Get of Shredded cheese of choice, lots of it.
- It’s of Bacon bits, I chopped up some I had leftover.
- You need 1/2 of an Onion diced small.
- Take of Butter.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Sour cream.
Let rise until nearly double in size. For starters, distributors of hot dogs are almost always different from manufacturers of baked goods like rolls. Stuff the hot dogs down the middle with the mashed potatoes and sprinkle lightly with paprika; place them in a baking dish. "I made these for a quick lunch for the kids this weekend and they loved them. They usually don't want their hot dogs on a bun so this was a good way to get them to eat something.
Steps to make Hot dogs with baked potato buns:
- Cut your cooked potatoes lengthwise in half. Lay cut side down and spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Flip back over and fluff a little with a fork. Lay the halves cut side up in your air fryer, or if you don’t have that, on a sheet pan. Be sure if you’re using your oven to preheat to 400..
- Put a good pat of butter on each potato half and season. Press one hot dog into each half. On top of that, sprinkle the onion. And on that load on the cheese. Sprinkle with bacon and cook on about 325 for 10-12 minutes.if you’re using your oven, cook til melty and golden..
- Top with sour cream and green onions if you like..
The Asian bakery classic, the food of my childhood, and the inevitable result of years of cultural assimilation. After my mother discovered her cousin's brilliantly easy. Should I use butter, or do the hot dogs give off their own juices? Just put them in the pan and I do highly suggest putting the hot dog bun in for a few seconds after and toast the insides! Planning to serve hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, maybe even a crab roll or two?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hot dogs with baked potato buns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!