Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole. This is the best broccoli cheese casserole I have ever tasted. My husbands family is big on broccoli cheese casserole, but this beat their usual great tasting casserole. It was a hit at Christmas.
Can I use fresh or frozen broccoli? Both work well for this casserole! We recommend defrosting frozen broccoli first to make sure it cooks evenly.
This is the best broccoli cheese casserole I have ever tasted. My husbands family is big on broccoli cheese casserole, but this beat their usual great tasting casserole. It was a hit at Christmas.
Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook auntie nay's cheesy broccoli casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole:
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of sleeve Ritz cracker.
- Take 3/4 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 Tbs of milk.
- Prepare of sprinkle of paprika.
One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs! Easy Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole is a classic and comforting side dish that's great with a weeknight meal or holiday buffet. Rice and broccoli are combined with a creamy cheese sauce then covered in more cheese and crushed potato chips before being baked to casserole heaven… Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole is the casserole that I made to serve with Roasted Spatchcock Chicken and Potatoes Au Gratin.
step by step to make Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole:
- Microwave broccoli and drain water. Sautée broccoli with velvetta and milk until cheese is melted..
- In a separate pan, melt butter then remove from heat. Add crumbled Ritz crackers to the butter and stir until mixed well. (You can crumble the crackers by hand or by putting them in a storage bag and crush with a rolling pin)..
- Spray an 8×8 inch cassarole dish or deep pie pan with cooking spray. Spoon in half the crackers into the dish..
- Pour broccoli mixture in and cover with the rest of the crackers. Sprinkle paprika on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees or until top browns..
Since then, it became a staple in our family. And now we all look forward to it so much on weekends and holidays! cook broccoli until it comes apart and color is nice and green, drain. Melt the butter, add a couple drops of worcestershire sauce, crush the ritz crackers and add. This cheesy broccoli casserole is a cozy comfort food with a healthy spin! It features whole grain millet and roasted broccoli.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food auntie nay's cheesy broccoli casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!