Loaded potato casserole. Great and easy potato casserole packed with bacon, Cheddar, and green onions. Loaded Potato Casserole (Potatoes Au Gratin). More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.
This dish can also be served cold as a salad. Simply skip the baking step at the end. ** A loaded potato casserole recipe that tastes phenomenal and it's so easy to put together! Let's get back to the subject of this amazing loaded potato casserole, shall we?
Great and easy potato casserole packed with bacon, Cheddar, and green onions. Loaded Potato Casserole (Potatoes Au Gratin). More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index.
Loaded potato casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Loaded potato casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have loaded potato casserole using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded potato casserole:
- It’s 2 lbs of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 (10 ounce) of packages of steam and fresh frozen broccoli.
- Take 1/2 of stuck butter cubed.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Bacon bits.
- Make ready 2 of lbs.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 6 of potatoes.
I know you all will just love. Mashed Potatoes are my favorite way to eat potatoes. I love how creamy, flavorful and tasty they are. This casserole takes mashed potatoes to a whole new level.
step by step to make Loaded potato casserole:
- Cover chicken with enough water to cover. Add salt and pepper to your preference. I also added 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon parsley to the pot. Boil until fully cooked. Take chicken out and cool it enough to debone and shred..
- Take the potatoes and wash them. Poke holes in them and place on microwave safe plate and microwave until soft. Once soft, cut into slices..
- Take a casserole pan and butter bottom and sides. Place the potato slices and add the butter cubes and salt and pepper to taste..
- On top of the potatoes add 8oz cheddar cheese..
- On top of the cheese add the shredded chicken.
- On top of the chicken add the bacon bits..
- More cheese 😜 8 more ounces.
- Microwave the broccoli until soft. Add to the top..
- You guessed it, More cheese 😯.
- Baked covered in foil at 365 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 min. Enjoy..
- Add sour cream for garnish..
This potato casserole is loaded with flavor, including bacon, cheese, sour cream, and seasonings. This is a rich and delicious potato casserole. It's the perfect side dish to bake for a special occasion. Stuffed with mashed russet potatoes, this golden baked casserole is loaded with crispy bacon, butter, sour After baking, top this casserole with your favorite baked potato toppings like sour cream and. This recipe for an Easy Loaded Potato Casserole is so good, even your in-laws will be impressed!
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food loaded potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!