Mango Pavlova is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mango Pavlova is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mango pavlova using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Pavlova:
- It’s 3 of large Egg Whites.
- Get 3/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Cornflour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of White Vinegar.
- It’s 150-200 ml of Cream *whipped.
- Make ready 2 of Fresh Mangos.
- Take of Blueberries *optional.
step by step to make Mango Pavlova:
- Preheat oven to 120C. Line a tray with baking paper..
- Using an electric mixer, whisk Egg Whites in a clean & dry bowl until soft peaks form..
- Gradually add Caster Sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well until meringue is thick and glossy and sugar is well dissolved. Add the Vinegar and Cornflour and fold until just combined..
- Spoon the meringue onto the lined tray and shape into a 15 to 20cm disc. Bake for 1 hour or until dry to the touch. Turn off oven and leave, with the door ajar, to cool completely..
- Whip Cream until thick. Cut off Mango cheeks and thinly slice the flesh. Scrape off the remaining Mango flesh and puree until smooth using a hand blender..
- Spoon the whipped Cream on top of meringue and decorate with Mango slices and Blueberries. Drizzle Mango Purée over and serve immediately..
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mango pavlova recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!