You’re running out supply of treats at home?, it’s John, Do not worry, you can make your very own corn muffins, you know. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s generally offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
Corn Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Corn Muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook corn muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Muffins:
- Take 2 of Cobs Corn.
- It’s 2 Cups of Flour.
- Take 2 Cups of Cornmeal.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Sticks of Butter (Melted) + butter for corn and pans.
- Get 4 Tbs of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tbs of Baking Powder.
Instructions to make Corn Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Rub some butter on the corn and put it in a hot pan (grill pan if you’ve got it). When it’s cooked through, remove from heat. Grease your muffin pans well with butter..
- Mix together the dry ingredients. Take the corn off of the cobs. Don’t throw away the cobs just yet. Melt butter in a saucepan. Use the microwave if you enjoy living dangerously..
- Pour the melted butter in with the dry ingredients. Whisk. Add eggs one at a time while whisking. Add in milk, sugar, honey. Whisk..
- Add the corn in. Run your knife along the corn cob from bottom to top. You’ll notice a liquid coming out. You want that in the batter. That really contains the concentrated sweet corn flavor..
- Fill the muffin pans about 3/4 of the way with batter. You can surely make a pancake with the leftovers. Place muffins in the oven for 20 mins and check for doneness. If a toothpick comes out with batter, give it 5 minute intervals in the oven..
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this special food corn muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!