Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips. Find The Perfect Gift At Prezzybox. Check Out Pork Sauce On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Put into bowl with oil and paprika and mix with hands so that the kumara is evenly coated. Rub the pork steaks with a little oil and season with pepper and salt to taste. Meanwhile, whisk together the applesauce, steak sauce, honey, mustard and remaining teaspoon of salt together.
Find The Perfect Gift At Prezzybox. Check Out Pork Sauce On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pork steak with apple sauce and kumara chips using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips:
- Prepare of Lean pork steak.
- Get of Golden kumara.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Apple.
- Get of Honey.
- It’s of Fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of Mixed spice.
Pour evenly over the pork chops being sure to coat both sides. Remove the potatoes and onions from the oven. Gently push them to the edges of the pan so there is enough room in the center of the pan for the pork chops. Place the pork chops in the center of the pan, topping each chop.
step by step to make Pork Steak With Apple Sauce And Kumara Chips:
- Peel kumara and slice thinly. Put into bowl with oil and paprika and mix with hands so that the kumara is evenly coated. Lay chips out on a wire cooling rack and bake in oven at 200C for 20 minutes or until crispy..
- To make apple sauce peel and chop apple and place in saucepan with lemon, honey and 1/4 cup of water. Simmer for 10 minutes until apple is soft. Add mixed spice and blend until smooth..
- Cook pork steak in fry pan. Serve with chips and apple sauce while hot :).
- Nutrition per serve (with 130g steak): 423 calories, 7.8g fat, 34.3g protein, 42.4g carbs..
- Drink in picture is soda water with the fruit of one passion fruit, 1/2 lemon juice and ice :).
Combine gravy mix, applesauce, water, honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and ginger; pour over pork steaks. Spoon the apple sauce over the chops and top each one with a couple of slices of cheese. Serve with mashed potatoes and a green veg such as leeks or broccoli, and with any melted cheesy bits from the bottom of the pan. Tasty pork steaks are cheap, cheerful and easy to cook with. Serve them braised in a fruity sauce, spiced, barbecued, breadcrumbed or griddled.
Well that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork steak with apple sauce and kumara chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!