Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers. Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers – These stuffed bell peppers will provide the nutrition that you need for a healthy, balanced meal! Stuffed bell peppers have been on my bucket list for at least a year and I'm so glad to finally cross it off my list. Using leftover ingredients, I created a southwest quinoa.
Our special low sodium products we used are. Vegan Mexican inspired Quinoa Stuffed Peppers are a great way to serve peppers! Bell Peppers: I love a mix of colored bell peppers, it's colorful and fun.
Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers – These stuffed bell peppers will provide the nutrition that you need for a healthy, balanced meal! Stuffed bell peppers have been on my bucket list for at least a year and I'm so glad to finally cross it off my list. Using leftover ingredients, I created a southwest quinoa.
Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pinky's quinoa stuffed bell peppers using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Prepare 4 of each Large Bell Peppers.
- You need of Filling.
- Get 2 cup of minced fresh mushrooms.
- Take 1 of each minced sweet onion.
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- Get 2 cup of beef stock.
- Make ready 2 lb of spicy italian pork sausage meat.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Get 2 cup of 5 cheese tomato pasta sauce.
But if you have a favorite, use any color/s you like. Quinoa: It's usually recommended to rinse your quinoa before using, but I always skip this step. Bell peppers are stuffed and baked with quinoa, vegetables, and tomato sauce. Top with bubbling mozzarella cheese for a hearty and flavorful meal.
Steps to make Pinky's Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse quinoa in cold water. Add beef stock and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to minimum and place the lid in tightly.
- Meanwhile, saute the onion and mushrooms for about 10 minutes..
- Add the sausage meat to the pan and cook through.
- Add quinoa to saucepan and continue heating until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove tops and seeds from peppers. Cut the bottoms flat, so they will stand up in the roaster..
- Stuff each pepper with the filling mix. Overstuff them a bit because they will shrink..
- Spoon tomato sauce over the peppers, replace the tops and cover with the remaining sauce..
- Place in the oven for 45minutes, or until the peppers "slouch" and begin to brown..
- Remove from oven and let stand 10-15 minutes. Serve with grated cheese, hot sauce and sour cream..
Husband loved it kids wouldn't touch it with the pepper around the stuffing. Easy cheesy stuffed bell peppers with quinoa, black beans, cheddar, green onions, and cumin. One of my favorite recipes from childhood is one for stuffed bell peppers. (We love them so much both my mom and dad have their own versions!) Classic Stuffed Peppers Are Always A Winner. Chicken stuffed bell peppers are most definitely a healthy eating classic (at least in my book). Sometimes I use black beans, but in this case I am using quinoa as the carb.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pinky's quinoa stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!