Cube Steak with Homemade gravy. Remove cubed steak and drain grease out of pan, leaving some dripping grease in pan. Add can of mushroom soup,water and heavy whipping cream or milk to the pan drippings and mix well. Turning cubed steaks once during simmering.
Cube Steak is a tenderized beef steak seared in beef broth, onion and garlic powder then made with the BEST Mushroom Gravy. Sometimes I just need to cook some beef and steak is one of my favorites! Cube Steaks with Gravy Tips What is cube steak?
Remove cubed steak and drain grease out of pan, leaving some dripping grease in pan. Add can of mushroom soup,water and heavy whipping cream or milk to the pan drippings and mix well. Turning cubed steaks once during simmering.
Cube Steak with Homemade gravy is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Cube Steak with Homemade gravy is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cube steak with homemade gravy using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cube Steak with Homemade gravy:
- Make ready of Cube Stak.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of Green Pepper (optional).
- Get of pot or kettle of hot water.
- You need of pan of left over resudie from grease (the brown stuff that be at the bottom of the pan when fry food).
Cube steak is a cut of meat that has already been tenderized and pounded with a meat mallet or machine. The "cube" in cube steak refers to the small, cube-shaped indentations in the meat made by the tenderizer. To make it extra fancy, you can top it with a slice of provolone cheese or even crispy onion straws. The whole point of the crock pot is to make your life easier and quite frankly, it is actually easier to make on the stovetop than it is to make crock pot cube steak.
Instructions to make Cube Steak with Homemade gravy:
- Season Cube Steak to your liking. Put in bag of flour and fry as usual for about 10-15 minutes. put on a put of water to while..
- while steak is cooking chop up onions, green peppers and anything else you will like to add to your gravy..
- once steak is done take them out and empty out the oil but not the left over residue. it is best to use left over oil that u cooked chicken in the night before. Add the onions and stuff to the reside. Aslo Add the 3-4 tablespoons of flour..
- Add the boiling hot water to the pan. then add the chopped up cube steak. Dont add to much water or the gravy will not come out dark brown but instead a very light Brown.
- Cook on a medium heat and stir. let cook for about another 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes the gravy should be a nice dark brown color. Serve and enjoy..
Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in small bowl. Cubed steak can be a pretty tough cut of meat – the reason they cube….or tenderize it with the criss cross cuts! But cooked right and seasoned simply with salt, pepper and a flour coating and its an awesome down home meal! Serve it with mashed potatoes smothered in the pan drippings made into gravy and I'm back home at Mom's table! Instructions Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of cube steaks.
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cube steak with homemade gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!