Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers. This turkey stuffed bell pepper recipe is an oldie, and one that I've always loved. They kind of remind me of a reinvented burrito only stuffed in a pepper This includes a husband who doesn't like red peppers or ground turkey! I used a little more cilantro than recipe called for but otherwise followed.
I always serve these with creamy mashed potatoes just like my Mom always did. Add the ground beef and saute together until the beef is completely cooked and the vegetables are lightly browned. Spoon tomato sauce or tomatoes over each stuffed pepper and.
This turkey stuffed bell pepper recipe is an oldie, and one that I've always loved. They kind of remind me of a reinvented burrito only stuffed in a pepper This includes a husband who doesn't like red peppers or ground turkey! I used a little more cilantro than recipe called for but otherwise followed.
Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ground beef (or turkey) stuffed bell peppers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Get 1 lb of Ground Beef/Turkey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Uncooked Rice.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Water.
- It’s 4 of Bell Peppers (color of your choice).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Tomato Sauce.
- Make ready 1 dash of Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Basil, Crushed Red Pepper, Salt & Pepper..
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Ground Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers are perfect for your weekly meal prep. They're pretty easy to put together and reheat amazingly; in fact, I almost I highly recommend adding your favorite veggies or mushrooms into the stuffing. Use several different colors of bell peppers; this will make your serving. Stuffed bell peppers with rice, ground beef or turkey, tomato sauce and seasonings.
Instructions to make Ground Beef (or Turkey) Stuffed Bell Peppers:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F..
- Cut and remove the tops of the bell peppers. Set aside..
- Place your rice and water into a medium pot, bring to boil. Then reduce heat to low, cover, and cook about 20 minutes..
- Brown the beef (or turkey) & drain any grease..
- In a bowl mix together ground meat, rice, SOME tomato sauce, SOME cheese, and the rest of the ingredients. Then spoon mixture into the 4 bell peppers. Pour remaining tomato sauce on top of the stuffed peppers..
- Let cook in pre-heated oven for 1 hour. Add remaining cheese on top during the last 10 minutes of cooking..
These easy stuffed peppers are a delicious dinner that you can make ahead. Classic stuffed peppers are a comforting meal that the whole family will love. These stuffed peppers are made with green, yellow or red bell peppers and a deliciously seasoned ground beef and rice filling. Pour remaining tomato mixture over the stuffed peppers. A quick and easy Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe with ground beef and rice.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ground beef (or turkey) stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!