Stuffed Bell Pepper. Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and.
No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve! Stuffed Bell Peppers are a fun way just to do that. For these mouthwatering Stuffed bell peppers, I decided to make them into rings, which makes it easier and quicker to make.
Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your style. How To make stuffed bell peppers Hey guys today I'll be showing you how to make Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef and.
Stuffed Bell Pepper is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Stuffed Bell Pepper is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed bell pepper using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Pepper:
- Take of Bell Peppers.
- Take of Onion.
- You need 2 box of White Rice.
- Make ready 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Make ready of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Season Salt.
- Get of Tomato Paste.
Bell peppers provide a very nice vibrant color to any dish. Stuffed bell peppers are a great way to enjoy one of the most flavorful veggies. Stuffed with a savory mixture of beef and buckwheat, these peppers are sure to satisfy. Stuffed bell peppers with rice, ground beef or turkey, tomato sauce and seasonings.
Instructions to make Stuffed Bell Pepper:
- Chop stem and top of bell pepper separately.
- Remove seeds from the bell peppers.
- Boil pot of water then add bell peppers. Once bell peppers added turn off stove and place lid on top of pot..
- Cook ground beef, chopped onions, tops of the bell pepper in a pan on medium heat. Mix well..
- Cook rice in separate pan. Do not add salt..
- Add salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce as needed to taste (if you don't have worcestershire sauce garlic powder or season salt will do great as well) to ground beef. Mix well..
- Once rice is done add cooked rice to ground beef pan. Pour tomato paste and mix..
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Apply a thin layer of ground beef and rice mixture to bottom of a baking pan..
- Take the bell peppers out of the pot and cut in half long ways, vertically. Careful hot..
- Lay bell pepper on top of mixture in the baking pan. Then stuff with the rest of the ground beef and rice mixture..
- Put in the oven to bake for 10 to 15 minutes..
You can use any color of bell peppers that you like in this stuffed pepper recipe. I like to use a mixture of colors. These easy Stuffed Bell Peppers are a hearty but healthy comfort food from my childhood that is family approved and can be made ahead for an easy weeknight meal. Amazing Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers is so easy to prepare and flavorful. Colorful bell peppers stuffed with brown rice and lentils, topped with marina sauce and vegan cheese.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed bell pepper recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!