TurkeyBurger Steaks And Gravy. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
Stir in flour with a fork, scraping bits of turkey off of the bottom as you stir. Gradually mix in the beef broth. Add in cooked mushrooms and onions overtop and cover.
Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
TurkeyBurger Steaks And Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. TurkeyBurger Steaks And Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkeyburger steaks and gravy using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make TurkeyBurger Steaks And Gravy:
- It’s of Cream of celery soup.
- You need of Ground white turkey meat.
- Take of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Onion, minced.
- Take of Egg.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of as needed Garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper.
- Get of Oil.
- You need of Chicken broth.
Turkey Burgers with Mushroom Gravy – Healthy, lean turkey burgers smothered in a mushroom gravy! In a large bowl, mix together the ground turkey, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Bring to a boil and immediately reduce to a low simmer.
Steps to make TurkeyBurger Steaks And Gravy:
- Season ground turkey meat with oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper to your liking. Then combine the seasoned ground meat with the onion,breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce and egg and form into four large patties..
- In a separate bowl, Mix together cream of celery soup, chicken broth and sour cream together. Add oil to skillet and place over medium heat..
- Place patties in skillet, sear them for about 2 minutes. Just long enough to achieve a good brown color to them..
- Add soup mixture. Bring to a simmer. Cover. Simmer at low heat for about 20 minutes. Or until patties are thoroughly done. Before serving. Let sit about 5-10 for gravy to thicken..
- Garnish with paprika if you would like. :).
See more ideas about turkey steak recipes, steak, mushroom gravy. Slide in browned turkey steaks and spoon sauce over to coat. Add in cooked mushrooms and onions overtop and cover. Serve over mashed potatoes or in my case, riced cauliflower. I would definitely use a large sheet pan with sides and line it with foil before spraying with cooking spray.
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this special food turkeyburger steaks and gravy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!