Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers. Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt. add rice to beef mixture. Stuff peppers with mixture and set upright in buttered, round baking dish(you may have to trim little slivers off bottoms of peppers so they will sit upright.). Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese.
These stuffed bell peppers are full of meat, cheese, rice, and spices! I had these stuffed peppers at her house MANY years ago and thought they were pretty darn tasty so she gave me the recipe. Easy cheesy stuffed bell peppers with quinoa, black beans, cheddar, green onions, and cumin.
Sprinkle insides of the peppers lightly with salt. add rice to beef mixture. Stuff peppers with mixture and set upright in buttered, round baking dish(you may have to trim little slivers off bottoms of peppers so they will sit upright.). Ground Beef Stuffed Green Bell Peppers With Cheese.
Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy stuffed green bell peppers using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- You need 4 of large green bell peppers.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground mince.
- You need 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1 of chicken (or beef) boullion cube.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of tin diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 cup of cooked long grain rice.
- Get 1 cup of (+ extra) grated hard cheese, eg cheddar.
Although I've focused on the orange and red bell peppers in the photographs, personally I prefer the green bell peppers with this dish. These stuffed bell pepper recipes will change the way you think about dinner. We love stuffed peppers for two reasons: They're easy to make, but since we don't make them all the time, they feel a little special. Cheesy Broccoli, Chicken and Rice-Stuffed Peppers.
Steps to make Cheesy Stuffed Green Bell Peppers:
- Cut off the tops of the green peppers so that they are all the same height. Remove and discard the seeds and membranes. Keep the tops..
- Finely chop the tops of the peppers after discarding the stalks..
- Place whole peppers in a pan of boiling water so they are completely covered. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove and drain upside down on paper towel..
- Lightly sprinkle the inside of the peppers with salt..
- Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a skillet, breaking up any lumps. Add the chopped onion and tops of green pepper and cook until tender..
- Add the minced garlic, boullion cube, Worcestershire sauce and Greek seasoning. Stir and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the tin of diced tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add the cooked rice and cup of grated cheese. Stir to combine and heat through..
- Stuff the green peppers with the beef mixture..
- Place the stuffed green peppers in a baking dish, cover with foil and cook in 350°F oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, add remaining cheese to top of peppers and cook uncovered for a further 5 minutes..
- Serve with a vegetable side or salad. Enjoy!.
These Cheesy Stuffed Peppers are a crowd favorite and family approved! Tender peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, cheese, and more! Ingredients for Stuffed Bell Peppers: Green bell peppers – red or yellow would also be fine. Lean ground beef – ground turkey or chicken would be a great. Green peppers – use any colors you like.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy stuffed green bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!