Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup. This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup on the Stovetop.
It has everything you like about a classic stuffed pepper—ground beef, rice, tomatoes, and It's warm and inviting filled with bell peppers and rice. It's perfect on its own or served with cornbread or a hearty salad. Switch things up by swapping the rice.
lacking supply of snacks at home?, it is Louise, Don’t worry, you can make your very own stuffed bell pepper soup, you know. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally offered in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will certainly review how to make a complete Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup with suggestions to ensure that it really feels delicious and soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more best when you delight in while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
This is one of the most cozy soup recipes with rich homestyle flavor. It totally reminds me of growing up and being home. How to Make Stuffed Pepper Soup on the Stovetop.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed bell pepper soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup:
- You need 1 pound of italian sausage.
- It’s 1 pound of hamburger.
- Make ready 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers diced small. Can add more.
- Make ready 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 of large can diced tomatoes 28 oz.
- Take 1 (16 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of beef broth.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of italian seasoning.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take of Couple of dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth. It tastes just like classic stuffed peppers, but without all the work! When ready to serve thaw and heat soup and serve with fresh rice. This easy soup tastes just like stuffed peppers.
Steps to make Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup:
- Brown the hamburger and sausage with onion until no longer pink and onions are tender..
- Drain and add bell peppers (i use mix of red and green).
- Add diced tomatoes and crushed..
- Add garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add cooked rice and italian seasonings..
- Simmer until peppers are tender. I like cooking in crock pot slow and low. Seems to bring out better flavor the longer it cooks..
- Stir occasionally and serve hot. I add shredded cheddar cheese to top of mine after serving..
- I hope you enjoy 😊.
With ground beef, rice, and plenty of green bell peppers, you'll have a hearty meal all in one pot. My husband first tasted stuffed pepper soup in a resturant and we both loved it. I checked allrecipes.com and found this one and feel like I hit a jackpot. Ladle the soup into bowls and top with some Cheddar and. Stuffed pepper soup has all the flavors of your favorite stuffed bell peppers but without the work and mess of making stuffed peppers.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stuffed bell pepper soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!