Grilled chicken cheese with ham. The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich I've Ever Made Whereas most party-friendly ideas for grilled cheese involve shrinking everyone's favorite sandwich down to finger food, we're heading in the opposite direction with this recipe. The best way to improve on a great grilled cheese is to sprinkle some cheese on the outside of the bread.
Wrap the bread with ham or turkey, apple, arugula layered with cheese slices. Layer the cheese and ham between the bread slices (keeping the buttered sides on the outside). Pile the ham and cheese on a slice of bread, season with salt and pepper to taste, and then top with the other bread slice, mustard-side down.
The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich I've Ever Made Whereas most party-friendly ideas for grilled cheese involve shrinking everyone's favorite sandwich down to finger food, we're heading in the opposite direction with this recipe. The best way to improve on a great grilled cheese is to sprinkle some cheese on the outside of the bread.
Grilled chicken cheese with ham is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled chicken cheese with ham is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken cheese with ham using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken cheese with ham:
- Take 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 oz each).
- Make ready 4 slices of Swiss cheese (1 oz each).
- Get 4 slices of deli ham (1 oz each).
- Take 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Make ready 1 lb of multicolored fingerling potatoes, cut in 3/4-inch pieces.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley leaves.
This is a simple, straightforward grilled ham and cheese sandwich recipe. I love the addition of the Dijon. I would have this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. In a medium bowl, mix the ham and cheese.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken cheese with ham:
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (18×12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Spray with cooking spray..
- In thick side of each chicken breast, cut 3-inch-long pocket to within 1/4 inch of opposite side of breast. For each breast, cut 1 slice of cheese in half, and add to pocket; cut 1 slice ham in half, and add to pocket. Secure with toothpicks. In small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the Worcestershire sauce and smoked paprika. Brush chicken breasts with Dijon mixture..
- In medium bowl, mix remaining 1 tablespoon mustard, the melted butter, salt and pepper. Add potatoes, and toss to coat. Place chicken on center of each sheet of foil. Spoon potato mixture equally around each chicken breast..
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal..
- Place packs on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 minutes. Rotate packs 1/2 turn; cook 9 to 11 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove packs from grill; cut large X across top of each pack. Carefully fold back foil, and garnish with parsley..
- To make in oven, place packs on cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F); garnish with parsley..
- NOTES To make the pockets in the chicken breasts, use a small paring knife for better control. Make sure all the filling stays inside, where it belongs. Stuff cheese in pocket before adding ham so the ham blocks the exit..
Gently slice a lengthwise pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff each breast with the ham and cheese mixture and secure with a skewer or a few toothpicks. Mini Quiche Recipe – Ham Cheese Grilled Chicken. For hundreds of video recipes please visit my Youtube baking channel. Upload, livestream, and create your own videos, all in HD.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chicken cheese with ham recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!