Baby Potatoes and Bacon. An oven friendly dish that is open to any cook's creativity (recipe below) —– No need to measure the ingredients, just go with how much you want and how. Mini Potato Skins with Sour Cream, Bacon, and ChivesCravings ot a Lunatic. Just the mention of them makes my mouth water!!!
Drain the bacon well on a baking sheet lined with a brown paper bag. Arrange the potatoes onto a serving plate and fill each with a spoonful of the sour cream and bacon mixture. This Creamy Potato Salad is made with Baby Potatoes and loaded with Bacon, Chives and Hard Boiled Egg.
An oven friendly dish that is open to any cook's creativity (recipe below) —– No need to measure the ingredients, just go with how much you want and how. Mini Potato Skins with Sour Cream, Bacon, and ChivesCravings ot a Lunatic. Just the mention of them makes my mouth water!!!
Baby Potatoes and Bacon is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Baby Potatoes and Bacon is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook baby potatoes and bacon using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baby Potatoes and Bacon:
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Baby or fingerling red/white/gold potatoes.
- It’s 6 slice of bacon.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Take of seasoning of your choice, I like Italian.
Potato Salads don't come more irresistible than this! Potatoes and bacon are a natural pair, the tender tuber providing the perfect foil to bacon's richness and smokiness. Here, small potatoes are tossed with a spicy and smoky seasoning mixture, wrapped in bacon, and roasted until the bacon is crisp and the potatoes are cooked through. Cook the baby potatoes until fork tender but not too soft.
Instructions to make Baby Potatoes and Bacon:
- Take your potatoes and using a knife or fork, just pierce each one.
- Microwave (or boil) until cooked through, a knife inserts easily. Mine were 6 Minutes in my microwave with a flip at 4 minutes..
- Cut any larger ones so they are about all the same size.
- Cut bacon into smaller strips, put in a pan large enough to hold the potatoes. Cook on medium high.
- Just before the bacon pieces crisp up, add the cooked potatoes. I did not drain the bacon fat as that is what you want to coat the potatoes..
- Stir carefully, keep this up about once a minute until you get some crispy on the potatoes.
- Grind some black pepper when you deem the potatoes are about half way, say 4 minutes.
- The salt from the bacon is usually more than enough, but add some salt if you feel you must..
- Add any other dried seasoning right before it finishes, so it doesn't burn.
- Serve hot. We had chopped steak with ours..
While the potatoes are cooking, combine the vinegar, the olive oil, the sugar, the salt and the pepper Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over your baby potato salad and serve it with some bread (and some extra olive oil on the side) while it's still warm. A Warm Bacon Vinaigrette lightly dresses Baby Potatoes and spinach for a tasty–and fast–side dish. Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; crumble. Combine drippings, vinegar, olive oil, Dijon, brown sugar, and salt in a bowl. Bacon, cottage cheese and chives are a magical combination and when topping spuds, are perfect for entertaining!
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baby potatoes and bacon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!