Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce. This creamy marinara sauce pasta recipe uses whole milk Greek yogurt to make it extra rich and flavorful. So it was no surprise that this creamy marinara sauce pasta caught our eye when we received the new cookbook, Yogurt Culture, by our friend Cheryl Sternman Rule. This is a very good quality marinara sauce to serve with any pasta dish.
Yummy vegetarian pasta recipe with tomatoes and sour cream. It's so tasty you would make this again and again. For the complete recipe visit my blog – http.
This creamy marinara sauce pasta recipe uses whole milk Greek yogurt to make it extra rich and flavorful. So it was no surprise that this creamy marinara sauce pasta caught our eye when we received the new cookbook, Yogurt Culture, by our friend Cheryl Sternman Rule. This is a very good quality marinara sauce to serve with any pasta dish.
Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have pasta with creamy marinara sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce:
- Make ready 1 cup of pasta (pasta of choice), cooked.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of marinara sauce.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese, to taste + mozzarella (optional).
- Make ready 1 of beef sausage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of strips of beef/chicken/pork.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
Forget jars of red sauce — homemade marinara is where it's at. If marinara doesn't already have a spot in your repertoire of easy weeknight recipes, it will soon. Here's a step-by-step look at how to make this super-simple sauce. Pasta with creamy tomato sauce is perfect for when you're hungry or if you're feeling blue and in need of comfort.
Instructions to make Pasta with Creamy Marinara Sauce:
- Gather all the ingredients near the stove and put a heavy bottom sauce pan on a medium low heat. Next, add in both oils and the onions and garlic. Fry till fragrant, then add in the sausages and beef/chicken/pork and sautée till partially cooked and add in the marinara sauce and cheese. Cook the mixture for about 3 – 5 minutes. Stirring frequently and till the cheese is melted..
- To continue, add in the cooked pasta and stir to coat all the pasta with the sauce. Season with the salt and pepper. Cook for about 1 minute. Turn of the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy as a side or a main dish..
Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce. You can use marinara sauce if you'd like. In a large skillet, heat equal parts olive oil and butter. See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food. Creamy Broccoli, Chicken Breast, and Bacon Fettuccine Pasta in homemade Alfredo sauce.
Okay that is going to wrap it up for this special food pasta with creamy marinara sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!