Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce. All the best flavors of pizza in a meatball-spaghetti sauce. Servings may be sprinkled with mozzarella cheese, if desired. Slow cooked pasta sauce and meatballs!
Turn it into a meatball sub by serving it over a toasted hoagie, top it with mozzarella cheese and broil! This Crock pot Baked Pasta with Meatballs recipe is tasty and takes minutes to toss in your crockpot. Slow cooker pasta bake with meatballs is so easy.
All the best flavors of pizza in a meatball-spaghetti sauce. Servings may be sprinkled with mozzarella cheese, if desired. Slow cooked pasta sauce and meatballs!
Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- Get 1 bag (2 pounds) of frozen meatballs.
- Prepare 2 packs (6 ounce) of pepperoni bites.
- Take 2 jars (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Hot cooked pasta (your favorite!).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Add cheese and remaining pasta and meatballs and sauce. Top with Parmesan cheese right before you are ready to eat. Ground beef, jarred pizza sauce, tomatoes, onion, and pepperoni slices go into the. Any of your favorite marinara or pasta sauces can be substituted for the chunky marinara sauce in this recipe.
Instructions to make Crockpot Meatball and Pepperoni Pasta Sauce:
- In a large crockpot combine : frozen meatballs, pepperoni bites, pasta sauce, black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano, basil leaves, sliced onions and minced garlic, stir gently…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- Spoon a hefty amount of your delicious meatball / pepperoni bite pasta sauce over your cooked pasta, sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!.
What starts as a basic pasta and meatballs dinner turns into a family-favorite casserole that's easy Try using Italian sausage in lieu of the meatballs. Another twist you could try is to use a jar of. Dump your frozen meatballs into the crockpot. Pour the spaghetti sauce over the meatballs. I like to get every last bit out of the jar and thin the sauce down and bit […] Spaghetti and Meatballs in the Crockpot- another toss it in the crock and forget about it meals.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food crockpot meatball and pepperoni pasta sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!