Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta. Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley. Looking for a quick and easy midweek meal? A tin of tuna with a can of tomatoes, a few olives and you have the most delicious pasta recipe.
These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. Add capers, anchovies, olives, and tomatoes. Add parsley and tuna and season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
Pasta with sauce of tuna, tomato, garlic, shallots, olives, parsley. Looking for a quick and easy midweek meal? A tin of tuna with a can of tomatoes, a few olives and you have the most delicious pasta recipe.
Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta:
- Make ready 195 grams of good quality tinned tuna.
- Take 12 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 8 of olives.
- It’s 6 of capers.
- You need 1 of parsley to garnish.
- Take 1 of handful of rocket.
- Get 1 of pasta I use a pack ( add appropriate amount).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! This healthy tuna pasta recipe can be jazzed up or even made more simple than it already is. For the photos I added some grated parmesan cheese and a little lemon zest (I.
step by step to make Easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta:
- Salt water in a large pot put on to boil.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in halfs, cut the olives in half, crush the garlic, drain the tuna.
- Add pasta to boiling water.
- In a large pan heat some oil. On a medium heat add the garlic and cook until the colour starts to change. Add in the tuna, capers, olives and tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes wilt and the sauce is heated..
- When the sauce is done turn off the heat and add the pasta into the pan. Add the rocket and parsley. Stir the pasta and sauce together until the rocket wilts slightly. Serve with fresh rocket and a drizzle of olive oil, enjoy!.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta as directed. Season the tomato sauce with salt and pepper to taste. I love tuna with tomato sauce. I grew up having them together so I can imagine how good this pasta is! Use capers, orzo, chilli and cherry tomatoes to make tuna pasta more exciting – and you may already have tuna and capers in the storecupboard.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy tuna, tomato, caper and olive pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!