Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce. Order Restaurant Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home. Check Out Steak Pepper on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Once it's hot, drizzle two tablespoons of oil over it and gently place the marinated beef steaks on top. Pepper sauce This famous French recipe (Steak au Poivre) is basically a tasty grilled or fried tender steak in a simple Black Pepper sauce. It is similar to my Steak Diane recipe, but still very different in taste.
Do you running out stock of treats in the house?, it’s John, Don’t worry, you can make your own beef steak with black pepper sauce, you know. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically sold in cafes when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will go over exactly how to make a full Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce with suggestions so that it feels delicious and also soft when you chew it. This snack will be even more best when you delight in while loosening up or eating with your family. Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Order Restaurant Quality Meat From The Comfort Of Your Own Home. Check Out Steak Pepper on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef steak with black pepper sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- Take of beef steak.
- Take of onion.
- Prepare of freshly ground black pepper.
- Get of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Take of Dry herbs.
- You need of Soy sauce.
Sometimes the only steak sauce recipe to go with steak is a black pepper sauce. Season the steak with salt and black pepper just before cooking to prevent drying out the meat. Heat saucepan on high heat until very hot. Place the steaks onto the hot pan (you should hear a sizzling sound if the pan is hot enough) and reduce the heat to medium high.
Steps to make Beef Steak with Black Pepper Sauce:
- Bring the steak to room temperature. Season with salt, black pepper, dry herbs and let sit about 30 minutes..
- Slice onion into small pieces (would taste better if they are smaller than the ones in this picture. I did this a bit clumsily today^^).
- Add olive oil into the frying pan. Fry each side of the steak in 90 seconds. Transfer the steak to a cutting board..
- Reuse the pan that was used to fry steak. Add garlic and onion to simmer, add a teaspoon of sugar to make garlic and onion have a beautiful colour. Add 2 teaspoons of black pepper and soy sauce to simmer into sauce. To make the sauce glaze, add 1 teaspoon of tapioca starch (or corn starch).
- Drizzle the sauce over the steak..
- Enjoy :).
When cooking, turn the steak over once using a pair of kitchen tongs. Add remaining crushed black pepper, beef broth, liquid collected from the cooked steak, cream and Worcester sauce. Simmer for few minutes and thicken the sauce with cornstarch solution. Arrange cooked steak on a plate with basmati rice. Once I was asked what is the difference between Chinese cuisine and Western cooking.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food beef steak with black pepper sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!