Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad. Watch this video tutorial on how to cook a nutritious creamy #tuna #pasta salad out of ingredients that most of us have as pantry staples. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it.
This is an Italian recipe, very nice for the summer months! It has cucumber in it, which I don't like, but my husband does, so I just add cucumber to his individual portion. This tuna salad is extremely fast and delicious.
Watch this video tutorial on how to cook a nutritious creamy #tuna #pasta salad out of ingredients that most of us have as pantry staples. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Take 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- Take 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- Get 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
I prepare it with a creamy italian dressing. This Tuna Pasta Salad is not only healthy, filling, and utterly delicious, it is easy to make and loaded with flavor. Made with protein-packed tuna, peas, whole-wheat pasta, celery, and then tossed in a tasty and creamy avocado yogurt dressing. Penne Pasta Tuna Salad Pasta Pizza Naan Italian Tuna Seafood Pasta Recipes Healthiest Seafood Quick Recipes Stuffed Peppers Salads.
Steps to make Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking…..
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan…..
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well…..
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.
I love this creamy tuna pasta salad recipe! Whether taking it to a potluck or enjoying at a barbecue it's fresh and light flavors are always a hit. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! Elbow macaroni – we use elbows, but you could substitute rotini or penne Italian dressing – If you prefer an Italian dressing based salad, you.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!