Healthy whole wheat pancakes. They're a healthier option to enjoy for breakfast or brunch. Most of the times that I've opted for whole wheat breads over white, I would do it for health reasons but secretly preferred the taste of white. Everything a whole wheat pancake should be – fluffy, low-fat, and tasty!
After rounds of testing, I made the perfect, healthy whole wheat pancakes. Whole Wheat Tortilla Recipe/Soft Wheat Tortilla/Wheat Flour Tortilla. How to Make Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes.
They're a healthier option to enjoy for breakfast or brunch. Most of the times that I've opted for whole wheat breads over white, I would do it for health reasons but secretly preferred the taste of white. Everything a whole wheat pancake should be – fluffy, low-fat, and tasty!
Healthy whole wheat pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Healthy whole wheat pancakes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have healthy whole wheat pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy whole wheat pancakes:
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Healthy whole wheat pancakes are difficult to master because pancakes are meant to be light, soft, and fluffy. All things that whole wheat flour isn't. However, finding the right balance of ingredients to make your pancakes whole-grain AND fluffy isn't impossible. This breakfast treat just got a healthy makeover.
Steps to make Healthy whole wheat pancakes:
- Mix 1 tablespoon of white vinegar with the milk, and set aside to sour for 5-10 minutes..
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon..
- Beat one egg into the soured milk, and mix in the coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, and mix until all the lumps are gone..
- Heat a lightly greased skillet to medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet..
- Cook until bubbles start to form at the top, then flip over to cook the other side..
- Serve with sliced honey, sliced bananas, and top with granola..
This pancake recipe replaces white flour with more nutritious whole grains, and the berry jam stuffing gives you some added sweetness without too much sugar. These Whole Wheat Pancakes are easy to make using simple ingredients and incredibly light and fluffy. Perfect for a light and healthy breakfast! These pancakes are made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey but they're still incredibly soft and light. Whole wheat sourdough pancakes are a delicious way to use up your sourdough discard.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy whole wheat pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!