Chocolate pancake. Perfect for Sunday breakfast or as a dessert. If you are a real chocolate lover, you can top the pancakes with chocolate. This is the perfect chocolate pancake recipe!
Healthy chocolate pancakes – Family Food on the Table. Whole wheat, naturally sweetened chocolate pancakes, with no butter or oil, for a healthy and fun breakfast! The pancakes were light and fluffy it had the right amount of sweetness and the chocolate chips just.
Are you starting to run out stock of snacks in your home?, it is Drew, Don’t fret, you can make your very own chocolate pancake, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s generally sold in cafes when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will certainly review how to make a complete Chocolate pancake with suggestions so that it really feels delicious and also soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be much more perfect when you enjoy while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Chocolate pancake is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate pancake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Perfect for Sunday breakfast or as a dessert. If you are a real chocolate lover, you can top the pancakes with chocolate. This is the perfect chocolate pancake recipe!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate pancake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate pancake:
- Prepare 250 gm of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- You need 200 gm of milk.
- It’s 100 gm of sugar.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 30 gm of cocoa powder.
- You need 50 gm of butter melted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon or vinegar.
- You need 3 of eggs medium size.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Prepare 30 gm of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 100 gm of water.
- You need 50 gm of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Making this chocolate pancakes is seriously easy, like «oh my gosh this is so easy» kind of easy, so this tutorial is going to be super easy too. I highly recommend following this recipe to a T. Instead of making plain pancakes for breakfast, why not step things up with a sprinkle of chocolate chips? They are easy to make once you get the hang of it, and you can store leftovers in the freezer.
Steps to make Chocolate pancake:
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder,baking powder, salt and sugar…
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter,vanilla,vinegar ; mix until smooth..
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot..
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat..
Find chocolate pancake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder – The cocoa powder is the star of this dish. You can't have chocolate pancakes without the chocolate taste. Baking soda – Baking soda is the main leavening agent. Start your morning with these indulgent chocolate pancakes.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate pancake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!