Steak With Gravy. Check Out Steak Recipes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
The gravy is rich and flavorful and adds moisture to every bite. I like to make steak and gravy with top sirloin, but round steak or any other thin, boneless cut will work. In a shallow bowl, combine flour, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
Check Out Steak Recipes on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now.
Steak With Gravy is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steak With Gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steak with gravy using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak With Gravy:
- Prepare of Steak.
- You need of Ground beef.
- Get of Egg.
- Get of Breadcrumbs.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Make ready of Garlic powder.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced onions.
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Gravy.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Make ready of Beef broth.
- It’s of And a splash of cooking sherry.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Dredge steaks in the flour mixture until evenly coated. Transfer the steaks to four warmed plates. If you're a steak and gravy fan, then these juicy seared Steaks With Mushroom Gravy sauce are calling your name! Steaks With Mushroom Gravy Smothered Steak & Gravy Recipe.
Instructions to make Steak With Gravy:
- Mix together beef, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, onion and garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce. Form into 8 balls and flatten into patties..
- Heat oil in medium heat. Fry patties and onions about 4 min each side. Remove patties and put on a side..
- Pour flour into onions and beef drippings. Stir. Slowly pour beef broth and cooking sherry in. Stir. Season with salt and pepper. Let simmer for 5 min until gravy is thickened. Return patties to pan, cover and let simmer on low for 15 min..
Southern style beef steaks smothered in a savory onion, pepper, and mushroom gravy. Basically, it's any cut of steak served in a gravy or served with gravy poured over it. The gravy is usually a mushroom or onion gravy and the steak cut is usually a top round or bottom round. A smothered steak can also be breaded and "chicken fried" before being smothered. Pour in the stock and stir in the Worcestershire sauce.
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food steak with gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!