Baked Chicken and potatoes. Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. I made this recipe with chicken thighs, you can replace them with chicken breasts, drumsticks or with a combination of the three. If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time.
Baked Chicken Thighs With Potatoes, Peppers and Olives Panning the Globe. Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs with Scalloped Potatoes Suburban Soapbox. This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes.
Hi everybody are you starting to run out stock of treats in the house?, it’s John, Don’t fret, you can make your very own baked chicken and potatoes, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this dish, we will talk about just how to make a complete Baked Chicken and potatoes with ideas to make sure that it really feels tasty and soft when you chew it. This treat will certainly be much more best when you take pleasure in while relaxing or consuming with your household. Baked Chicken and potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken and potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Serve the baked chicken and potatoes with vegetables or with a salad to make it a complete meal. I made this recipe with chicken thighs, you can replace them with chicken breasts, drumsticks or with a combination of the three. If you are using other chicken cuts, you may have to adjust the cooking time.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken and potatoes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken and potatoes:
- Prepare 1500 g of chicken pieces, thighs and breasts.
- Get 500 g of potatoes, cit in thick slices, widthwise.
- It’s 15 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of dried thyme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of salt.
This baked chicken and potatoes recipe calls for bone-in chicken breasts, which tend to have a bit more flavor than boneless chicken breasts. The bone adds flavor to the meat while it cooks. As a bonus, bone-in meat is usually cheaper than boneless cuts at the store, giving you more bang for your. This recipe for baked chicken legs and potatoes is outstanding.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken and potatoes:
- Wash the chicken pieces and put them in a large bowl..
- Add the potato slices, the crushed garlic, cinnamon, thyme, black pepper and salt. Mix well..
- Place the seasoned chicken pieces and potato slices in an oven tray; pour the lemon juice and the vegetable oil over them. Cover the tray with aluminum foil..
- Bake in the oven at medium heat for about 1 hr or until the potatoes are well cooked..
- Once cooked, remove the aluminum foil and put the tray back in the oven until the chicken become golden in color..
- Serve hot..
Once baked in the marinade and seasoning, the chicken drumsticks are so juicy, crispy and flavorful. The added potatoes with carrots and mushrooms are great and no other side is needed. This simple recipe delivers chicken and potatoes which are very tender, juicy, and delicious. Place the chicken pieces in a large baking dish; pour the water into the bottom of the dish. Arrange the potatoes around and over the chicken pieces. chicken and potato bake – This is Potatoes seasoned with salt, black pepper and paprika married with highly seasoned Chicken thighs baked under an hour – It's an all-time favorite in my house completely made in one pan!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked chicken and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!