Tofu Steak with Miso Sauce. Fill Your Cart With Color today! The key fact of today's recipe is sweet miso sauce with meat and asparagus. Tofu steak itself is very simple, so strong taste of the sauce is crucial.
Add the light soy sauce, rice vinegar, and half the juice from the lemon. Mix well until all the seasonings have dissolved. Once hot, add half of the tofu and fry until golden brown.
Fill Your Cart With Color today! The key fact of today's recipe is sweet miso sauce with meat and asparagus. Tofu steak itself is very simple, so strong taste of the sauce is crucial.
Tofu Steak with Miso Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tofu Steak with Miso Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tofu steak with miso sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu Steak with Miso Sauce:
- Take of tofu, drained.
- Take of potato starch.
- Take of oil to cook tofu.
- It’s of (for sauce).
- It’s of sake.
- It’s of vinegar.
- Get of ginger, grated.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- Take of miso paste.
- Prepare of greek yoghurt.
- Take of freshly ground sesame seeds.
- It’s of drizzle sesame oil.
Flip and cook other side until golden brown. Place on paper towel lined plate and repeat with remaining tofu. Top the tofu with miso pecan sauce, and add chopped green onion. Then wrapped with clean paper towels and let them sit in the fridge.
Instructions to make Tofu Steak with Miso Sauce:
- Drain tofu with paper towels for about 2 hours. I sliced it in half and microwaved 2 mins. Then wrapped with clean paper towels and let them sit in the fridge..
- Place sake, vinegar, ginger, honey and cayenne pepper in a cup. Microwave 1 1/2 mins then mix with the rest of the sauce ingredients and combine well..
- I like the flavour of freshly ground sesame seeds♡ You can use store bought ones, but I recommend to grind by yourself if you have mortar and pestle..
- Cut the drained tofu into quarters and sprinkle potato starch over them..
- Put a pan over medium heat and warm oil. Place the tofu on the pan and cover. Cook about 3 mins, then flip and continue to cook another 2-3 mins or until they get crispy and golden brown..
- Pour the sauce and serve hot!.
Place sake, vinegar, ginger, honey and cayenne pepper in a cup. Heat all of ▲ seasonings for steak sauce in a saucepan. Dish up the hamburg steak on a plate. Put shiso and grated daikon on top of steak, and pour the sauce. Place tofu slices between clean kitchen towels (or paper towels) on a dish or cutting board.
Well that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tofu steak with miso sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!