Southwest Chicken Bake. Southwest Chicken Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you love this Southwest Chicken Bake recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review Super Simple Southwest Chicken Bake- make this yummy main dish and enjoy. This Southwest Chicken Bake is an easy chicken recipe perfect for dinner any night of the week.
You probably have all the ingredients that you need to make it right now! This post may contain affiliate links. This Southwest Baked Chicken recipe is perfect.
Southwest Chicken Bake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you love this Southwest Chicken Bake recipe as much as I do, please write a five star review Super Simple Southwest Chicken Bake- make this yummy main dish and enjoy. This Southwest Chicken Bake is an easy chicken recipe perfect for dinner any night of the week.
Southwest Chicken Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Southwest Chicken Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook southwest chicken bake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest Chicken Bake:
- Take 1 lb of chicken thighs, boneless and skinless cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Zesty Italian salad dressing.
- Get 1 can of Black beans (15 Oz).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen corn.
- Get 1 cup of Thick and chunky salsa.
- Take 1/2 cup of Mexican style four cheese shredded cheese.
- You need 2 2/3 cup of Long grain brown rice, cooked.
You get all the delicious Mexican flavors, but in a super quick and easy recipe! Sharing our favorite baked chicken thighs today! My Southwest Buttermilk Baked Chicken You are in for such a treat with these baked chicken thighs! This simple chicken recipe is a must make.
Instructions to make Southwest Chicken Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add taco seasoning to chicken in large bowl and toss to evenly coat.
- Heat Italian dressing in skillet on medium high. Add chicken and evenly brown about 5-10 mins.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, black beans, rice, corn and salsa. Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake 20 mins. Remove and spinkle top with shredded cheese and place back in oven for 5 mins.
Heat dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. This is sort of like chicken nachos in a casserole dish. This flavor-packed Southwestern chopped chicken salad comes together in minutes and you can get started on it the In this special FREE series, I reveal my most powerful SECRETS to great baking. southwest chicken-bake nutrition facts and nutritional information. These Baked Chicken Firecrackers make for a great appetizer or a quick after-school snack. They are similar to a Southwest Egg Roll and easy to make!
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this special food southwest chicken bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!