Baked Chicken Drumsticks. My baked chicken drumsticks recipe is simple enough that anyone can do this and it creates juicy chicken, crispy skin, and it's all perfectly seasoned! You're going to love this one. These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier!
Baked chicken drumsticks are perfect for parties because they are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and satisfy a crowd. Marinating overnight produces supremely tender and flavorful chicken drumsticks. Baked chicken drumsticks that are so good that you will forget any other drumstick recipe!
Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of snacks in your home?, it is Jim, Don’t worry, you can make your very own baked chicken drumsticks, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s usually sold in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will go over just how to make a full Baked Chicken Drumsticks with tips so that it really feels delicious and soft when you chew it. This treat will be a lot more excellent when you take pleasure in while relaxing or eating with your family. Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
My baked chicken drumsticks recipe is simple enough that anyone can do this and it creates juicy chicken, crispy skin, and it's all perfectly seasoned! You're going to love this one. These Baked Drumsticks from Delish.com couldn't be easier!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Baby portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of Coating.
- Get 1 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Get 1 packages of dry ranch mix.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 6 each of chicken legs.
Beautifully browned, richly flavored, juicy and fall-off-the-bone tender. Baked chicken drumsticks (aka, baked chicken legs) are a simple and crazy delicious main dish that you will want to eat on repeat. My family goes crazy for these baked chicken legs! Chicken drumsticks, dipped first in a mayo mustard mixture, then in dry breadcrumbs with chives, then oven baked.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly coat a casserole dish with non stick spray.
- In a resealable bag shake the bread crumbs, dry ranch mix, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese until well blended..
- Take each chicken leg and shake up in the coating until covered and set in casserole dish.
- Mix (washed & sliced) mushrooms, butter, salt, and pepper in a bowl until covered..
- Pour over top of chicken legs..
- Sprinkle some left over coating mix on top of mushrooms..
- Bake in the oven for 50 to 55 minutes until cooked throughly..
- Remove, serve, and enjoy! You have your entree and side dish all in one!.
What's there not to love about chicken drumsticks? Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before). This baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is one of those gems that you're going to want to keep in your back pocket. Here's why you're going to love it and make it over and over again Baked Chicken Leg Drumsticks: Easy chicken leg recipe. Baked drumsticks are smothered in a quick homemade barbeque sauce.
Finally that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!