Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔. A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe. So in an effort to make the Chicken a little more interesting I went ahead and These Chicken Fingers are baked and the Cool Ranch chips kept the coating crispy and flavorful on the outside! I've done this before for dinner with.
And loaded with flavor, so you don't necessarily need to douse them in dipping sauces—but if you do, we. We use Cool Ranch™ in this cheesy chicken bake, but try it with any flavor you like. Alfredo sauce is the secret ingredient that helps bind it all together Expert Tips.
A Baked Cool Ranch Dorito Chicken Fingers Recipe. So in an effort to make the Chicken a little more interesting I went ahead and These Chicken Fingers are baked and the Cool Ranch chips kept the coating crispy and flavorful on the outside! I've done this before for dinner with.
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔:
- Make ready 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Take of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Get of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Take 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 5 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Use any of your favorite Doritos™ chips in this recipe. Rotisserie chicken works well for this recipe. This mock version of Cool Ranch Doritos is nearly the real thing, but low carb and high fat! Doritos are a fascinating food stuff.
Steps to make Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking…….
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees…….
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs……
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊.
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese……..
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
While ostensibly tortilla chips, they're not meant to be dipped in salsa, guac, or even queso. Dorito aficionados of the world, please allow me to provide five flavor-packed reasons why going for Cool Ranch is always the smart move. For this version, I got a little wild by coating the cheese-stuffed chicken cutlets with crushed Cool Ranch™ Doritos™. (That's right.) Doritos Cooler Ranch. Smell test: Pleasant ranch chip aroma. From the package: Note that these are "Cooler Ranch" — not "Cool Ranch" — as Frito-Lay changed the name several years back.
Well that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cool ranch doritos baked chicken 🐔 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!